Saturday, November 7, 2009

Negros Occidental: The Sugar Bowl of the Philippines

Negros Occidental, also known as the Sugar Bowl of the Philippines, is the country's top sugar producer.



This is a friend's photo of the sugar mill where he works. He explained to me the many types of sugar being produced, aside from the familiar table sugar that's either white or brown, and the muscovado.

I've made an extensive research on sugar, the article appears on Follow Me magazine. And until now, I'm not paid for it, nor was I invited during the launching of the magazine. I wrote at least three articles there. Hmmm....



I forgot the magazine article title, and I wasn't SEO oriented in my writing before. Maybe I should just have blogged in the first place my article on Negros Occidental: The Sugar Bowl of the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails